Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday Wee Ones


 My friend Julee has a great-niece that lives in Denmark - she will be having a birthday in Septemer.  I had the fun of making a wardrobe for Clara (the doll in the red/white/blue outfit below).  Everyone wanted to share in showing off the new wardrobe before Clara heads off to Denmark.
A summery sunsuit for Clara and  Poppy is wearing a jungle print sundress with a matching bag. Where are your shoes Poppy?
Donnie joins in the fun!  Sally Jo is wearing the RWB sunsuit and Abby has the jungle print sundress with a white t-shirt. 
 Red white and blue stripes and stars - great for summer fun at the park or the beach
 Everyone changed clothes except Donnie - he does need some new outfits for sure - maybe some shorts and shirts that match



 Everyone loves aprons, hats and bags - for the beach, shopping or cooking up some summer treats.
Now let us go and visit our sweet Diane and her sweet dolls.

9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so stylish today! LOVE that jungle print fabric and of course you make cute floppy hats and matching bags! Your dollies are so spoiled...mine too! And this little girl will be thrilled with her dollie and beautiful wardrobe. What fun she'll have. Hope you get photos to share! Enjoy your day sweet friend! Dollie hugs, Diane

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm sure that little girl will just love the doll and her fab wardrobe!

Susie said...

I love all your wonderful doll clothes. Some times I would not mind having some so cute to wear myself. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Nonnie said...

fantastic outfits! I'm sure that these will be appreciated and loved.

J said...

Clara will become an ambassador of good will! - and of endless hours of fun for that lucky little girl! You've provided her such a range of style and color. This is a little girl's dream gift!

Small City Scenes said...

Love the RWB outfits for Clara. Now I know why she's going where she's going. LOL
Like your new header too
MB

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Poor Donnie. He is being outshined by all those pretty little girls! But I'm sure he is enjoying it. You are so clever, JoAnn. I wish I had as great a wardrobe as the girls do. All so cute..Happy Weekend..Judy P.S. What beautiful mosiac of the flowers. You take such wonderful photos..

ann said...

Such cute outfits. They will make a wonderful gift. Love your header with all of the beautiful flowers.

Candy S said...

I love the the jungle print sundress and the stars and stripes sunsuit that you made for Clara. Donnie must be feeling a bit neglected seeing the girls all dressed up so pretty every week. My Jimmy Joe is still wearing the same shirt and jeans for months too, boys at that age do not seem to care much about things such as new clothes every week like the girls do. I do have a pair of jeans cut to sew for him that I hope to start working on after I am done with my garage sales. Have a wonderful day..... Hugs, Candy