Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Something Silly

This not at my house - but I know you want to see it.  We came across this while taking a drive last weekend - and we both said at the same time - back-up - we have to see what that was.  And this is what it was


There are christmas lights wound around this pole along with the molds.

I can't imagine how long it took them to collect all these

Nor what it cost

Firmly attached

I told you it was silly.

Don't we all need a little silly now and then?



8 comments:

greenthumb said...

People do the strangest things, but it dose look fun.

Donna Wilkes said...

This is absolutely crazy, quirky, and oh,so wonderfully imaginative. I would have to slip a note of thanks for making my day in their mail box.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oh how fun!! I have lots of molds here that they could add. :-)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

A little sillyness :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That utility pole has barnacles! Great looking barnacles!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Now that is true re-purposing! Re-purposing into what, I don't know....It's one way to share a collection!... And make people smile :) xo Karen

Julie Fukuda said...

Hmmm...a totem pole dedicated to the kitchen crew?

Small City Scenes said...

Not too far from where I live. Maybe we passed right by each other, hmmmm.....MB